- Tap or drag to move.
- Stand near enemies to automatically attack.
- Tap or hold spell buttons to cast spells.
- Kill enemies to earn gold and experience.
- Buy new equipment and upgrade spells with gold.
- Level up to increase your stats.
- Four character classes are available: Warrior, Monk, Mage, and Wizard.
- When you level up, your stats increase based on your character class.
- Warriors and monks have more health and strength.
- Wizards and mages have more mana and intelligence.
- You can rest at an inn to restore your health and mana.
- The gold cost to rest at an inn depends on how much health and mana you are missing.
- The cost will never exceed 10% of your total gold.
- When you die, you lose a portion of your gold and respawn in town.
- Gold you are carrying when you enter town becomes banked.
- When you die, you lose 10% of any banked gold and 50% of any unbanked gold.
- The percentage of your gold at risk is shown in the background color behind your gold value.
- It is always cheaper to rest at an inn than to die.