- Tap to earn coins.
- Use coins to buy packs of cards.
- Equip up to 4 cards at a time.
- Use coins to upgrade duplicate cards.
- Destroy targets to gain levels.
- Higher levels yield more coins.
- Red > Orange > Yellow > Green > Blue > Purple > Red
- Cards of a given color do extra damage to targets of the next color. For example, blue cards do extra damage to purple targets.
- Cards of a given color do less damage to targets of the previous color. For example, blue cards do less damage to green targets.
- Cards of a given shape do extra damage to matching shapes. For example, a circle card does extra damage to circle targets.
- Once you’ve reached a certain level, you can purchase an Ascension Pack.
- Your level resets to 1 and you gain a permanent bonus.
- You keep your cards, gems, and coins.
Permanent bonuses can be earned through ascension or purchased with gems.
Temporary bonuses are periodically available as rewards. Temporary bonuses can stack, increasing the duration and quality of the bonus.
- Tap Coins: Earn more coins for each tap.
- Target Coins: Earn more coins for each target destroyed.
- Gem Finder: Increases the chance of finding gems when targets are destroyed.
- Wall Bounce: Increases the number of times your shots bounce off walls.
- Extra Targets: Increases the number of targets.
- Spread Shot: Increases the chance of shooting multiple times each tap.